Re: minutes from editors call 2/28

I would like to add an item for discussion during the Administrative
topic of next week's call (and on the list before).

Is it possible to change the time of the WS-Policy Editors call to be
1 hour later, say 3-4 ET (12-1 PT) on Wed. The reason is that I now
have a conflicting call at the current time that I cannot reschedule.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia