From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 8:10 PM
To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: Re: Interop Scenarios and Test Cases - Editorial Ownership (AI 221)

Hi Prasad or other editors,

I looked at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/WS-Policy-Scenari
os.pdf
and
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/WS-Policy-Scenari
os.doc
, but I did not found the W3C document license text, although the change
log notes "20060227: Updated list of editors, added W3C license text,
updated ". Do you have a version of the document with the license text?
I would like to point to it for the LC>CR transition request.

Thank you & regards,

Felix