From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com]
Sent: September 29, 2006 2:13 PM
To: Prasad Yendluri; public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org; fsasaki@w3.org; Paul Cotton; Christopher B Ferris
Subject: Updated Editors Draft of Primer - Ready to ship?

Hi All,

Ok, I just updated the acknowledgements section of the Primer also.
I picked up the information from here: http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=39293&former=1
I moved Bijan and Seumas to former members, added missing people from the current members and added company affiliation info for all missing that.

The updated Primer once again is available here:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-primer.html

If it looks good, I will tag it in CVS and let people know.
If I do not hear otherwise COB today, I will send it to the team.
If you need more time to review please say so. This is only for a sanity check.
Not a full review, that can happen as part of the WG review I hope.

Regards,
Prasad