RE: Minutes of WS-Policy Editors Call - August 10, 2006

> Yes, This works on IE also. Thanks for fixing Felix.
> Can you share what went wrong (I am sure my screw-up:),

not sure, but see below.

> so that we can try and avoid this in the future.

I'm not completely sure, but the reason might be that you entered the command
rrsagent, please set these logs world-visible
after the call ended, i.e. after
<Zakim> WS_Policy(editors)1:00PM has ended
I always say
rrsagent, make log public
during the meeting, which works fine. Also give the information about
chair, meeting title, agenda during the meeting (i.e. before "<Zakim>  ...
has ended").

Felix

> Prasad

>>> Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329