Re: Home Page for WS-Policy Editors

Hi Asir,

Sure, that's fine with me. I will set up the page today. One change: I
would propose http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/editors , I don't think you
need a separate directory.
A question to you and all:
- Do you want this to be a public page? That's what I would recommend.
- Do you want to edit the page in your own (never / sometimes / always)?
In that case you would need an access to the directory. I would suggest
that I edit it, but it might lead to delays in the case of absence (e.g. I
will be on holiday from Aug. 14 for two weeks).

Felix.