Re: FnP for HTTP binding and SOAP HTTP binding

Sounds good. What about adding the following feature, to cover setting
HTTP header fields, which we've postponed[1] until features were available?

HTTP binding:
  feature
     http://www.example.org/2003/03/http/header-field
     property
      name: http://www.example.org/2003/03/http/header-field/name
      type: xsd:string
     property
      name: http://www.example.org/2003/03/http/header-field/value
      type: xsd:string

We could also generalize this features for any protocol, not just HTTP,
i.e. define it at the abstract level.

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Sep/0050.html