From: public-ws-pnf-tf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-pnf-tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Glen Daniels
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 10:16 AM
To: Properties and Features Task Force (E-mail)
Subject: Proposed telcon agenda, 2/18

Hi folks:

Here's a proposed agenda for tomorrow's teleconference.

1. Assign scribe, see who's here (5min)
2. Discuss the document Jean-Jacques posted [1]  (50min)
  2.1  Is this the right list of scenarios?
  2.2  Can we make the fuzzy ones crisper?
  2.3  Begin going through list and fleshing out individual
       scenarios

   (If possible, I'd like to see the scenario descriptions, in the
   abstract, completed by next week.  If we can do that, we can
   use the next call for beginning to explore concrete proposals
   to integrate this stuff into WSDL 1.2, and also point the
   WSD/WSA groups at large to our work to see if it clears things
   up for the people who were unsure about this direction.)

3. Decide on date/time for next call (5min)

Reminder : info on the call at http://www.w3.org/2003/02/14-pftf.html

--Glen

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~//2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12-pftf-usa