RE: Agenda?

Hi Jean-Jacques:

I've been catching up after travelling, and didn't put one together until now, apologies for the late posting.  Here's a suggestion for topics, in no particular order:

1) Action <property> vs. <soapAction> (which opens up the general topic
   of feature/property consistency vs. WSDL readability)
2) We discussed WS-Policy and the relationship with features last week,
   so talking about the Context proposal and properties would be good
3) Usage scenarios next steps

Other topics are also welcome via email or at the beginning of the call.

Talk to you in a couple of hours!

--Glen