Re: Comment: document title

Mark,

There are two attributes that are defined which can be used independent
of each other. xmlmime:acceptedMediaTypes attribute is a schema
annotation attribute and can only be used in XML schema. But
xmlmime:contentType attribute can be used independent of the XML schema
and indicates the media type/content type of the binary element content
in an XML document.

Given this, do you still think that the title is confusing?

-Anish