Re: agenda for today's MEP call

Sanjiva,

The patterns we are discussing are merely variations on the same basic
patterns that we have discussed for months.  We are discussing these
variations in order to explicitly nail down subtle differences in the ways
these patterns could be defined.  For example:
         - whether or not a particular message transmission assumes
conservation of messages

         - whether or not the sender/receiver of a message is specified (as
a variable)
         - whether or not the message communication is restricted to being
"on the same channel".

As the mpes-vs-iops[1] document states: "Inclusion in this list does not
imply endorsement or recommendation by this task force or the working group."

1.
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/meps-vs-iops/meps-vs-iops_clean.htm

--
David Booth