From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Glen Daniels
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 7:07 AM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: CR ISSUE : Bug in SOAP binding (Section 5.5.2 of Adjuncts)

Hi folks:

As mentioned in today's F2F meeting, I would like to raise the following
issue against the Adjuncts document...

Section 5.5.2 [1] currently states that the {soap underlying protocol}
property contains an IRI *to the Binding component*.  This is not
correct, and in fact I believe we meant to say something along the lines
of:

--- begin ---

A xs:anyURI, which is an absolute IRI as defined by [IETF RFC 3987].
This IRI refers to an appropriate SOAP underlying protocol binding (see
[SOAP Binding Framework]), which is to be used for any of the SOAP
interactions described by the WSDL Binding.

I propose we fix this by using the above text (with editorial
discretion).

Thanks,
--Glen

[1]