RE: Relax IRI style cardinality [was Belated comments on SPARQL Protocol for RDF 25 January 2006 LC WD]

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR013 [1].  The Working Group adopted the fix suggested in
[2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by 13 April, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR013
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Feb/0062.html

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com  ][