From: public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Asir
Vedamuthu
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 8:06 PM
To: public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org
Subject: What is a valid WSDL component model?

Part 1 claims, "An XML 1.0 document that is valid with respect to the
WSDL 2.0 XML Schema and that maps to a valid WSDL 2.0 Component Model is
conformant to the WSDL 2.0 specification." [1]

What is a valid WSDL 2.0 Component Model? Part 1 does not describe this.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050803/#markup

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu, Microsoft