RE: What is the SOAP MEP for In-only

Thank you for your comment, which we tracked as LC102 [1].  The WG
closed this issue by sending request to CG for one-way MEP and adding an
ednote to the spec saying that if a one-way MEP becomes available, we'd
like to default to it for in-only.

If you find this resolution unacceptable please let us know within two
weeks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC102