RE: In-Multi-Out MEP [was "WSDL 2.0 specification"]

Thank you for your comment, which we tracked as LC114 [1].  The Working
Group reaffirmed its decision not to define such a MEP in the core, nor
to provide further guidance on how to define MEP extensions.  If this
resolution is unacceptable please let us know within two weeks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC114