Re: Exchange type issue

Hi Martin

I think this is dealing with a very specific situation - i.e. a
notification being sent without a previous request. This may well be
modelled using a channel from B to A, and send a request.

However the situations I am primarily concerned with are the situations
where a dialogue is already under way between A and B, A being the
client and B being the server. B then wishes to notify A of some change
in situation. For this to be modelled using a request from B to A, it
would require a second channel to be established in the CDL, and for the
endpoint reference for A to be passed to B as part of the preceding
dialogue. This all complicates the choreography unnecessarily, and
creates a bi-directional dependency between the client and server that
may not be desirable.

Regards
Gary