Re: WS-CDL and (polyadic) Pi-Calculus

Hi Steve,

I am trying to answer the initial question "Is WS-CDL 'based' on
Pi-Calculus?" within the context of the aforementioned seminar at my
university. I will hold the talk tomorrow. If you are interested I could
I email you my slides or anyone else who expressed interest, yet I would
not be comfortable sending it to the public list.
In answering that question I am trying to analyze the concrete
relationship of WS-CDL and Pi, ie what concepts in WS-CDL come from Pi.

Thx,
Paul