RE: WS-CDL based implementations in TrustCoM

Adomas

The approach taken in the TrustCoM project is for a person who wishes to
form a Virtual Organisation to define the co-operative business
processes for that VO as UML activity diagrams including annotations for
security, quality, and cost constraints that are enforced through
contracts and SLA. The UML diagrams are refined into a CDL, which in
turn is refined into a BPEL description for each organisation in the VO,
incorporating WSDL interfaces to the other VO member services.

The responsibilities within the TrustCoM project are:

UML to CDL - Jurgen Doser at ETH, Zurich [doserj@inf.ethz.ch]
CDL to BPEL -  Jochen Haller of SAP Research [jochen.haller@sap.com]

Michael Wilson
Manager, W3C Office in the UK and Ireland
CCLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Chilton, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 0QX, UK
http://www.bitd.clrc.ac.uk/Person/M.D.Wilson
Fax: +44 1235 445831

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
only for the individual named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying,
or disclosure of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.