Re: CDL Challenge

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 10:20:56PM -0700, Jean-Jacques Dubray wrote:
> If you or someone from the WS-CDL team have some time, I would really be
> interested to understand how WS-CDL can claim state alignment without a
> state alignment protocol. I have details ebXML BPSS state alignment
> protocol: http://www.ebpml.org/state.htm

"The web services gurus are at least 2 light years away from understanding the problem. ebXML solved it in 2001 and RosettaNet before it in 1999."

and Internet gurus solved it in 1970; some of the first application
protocols were state alignment (aka state transfer) protocols.

Mark.

  Seeking work on large scale application/data integration projects
  and/or the enabling infrastructure for same.