RE: CDL Challenge

From: Jean-Jacques Dubray <jeanjadu@Attachmate.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:20:56 -0700
To: "Steve Ross-Talbot" <steve@enigmatec.net>, "WS-Choreography List" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Steve:

If you or someone from the WS-CDL team have some time, I would really be
interested to understand how WS-CDL can claim state alignment without a
state alignment protocol. I have details ebXML BPSS state alignment
protocol: http://www.ebpml.org/state.htm

I am really surprised that WS-CDL can have concepts around modeling
state alignment without being able to implement state alignment. Am I
missing something? Is there more coming up?

Thanks,

JJ-