Re: Fwd: UDDI and sematics

> SRT: All:
>
> Given the request for review and given that choreographies may be
> subject to something similar for location it is a good idea if we
> start  the process of review and requirements gathering for this piece
> of work  and then get back to them in a timely fashion.

mm1: Steve, these requirements should be generic as Reg/Rep also handles
web services and had a Semantic Content Management subgroup. Suggest we
distribute to both groups. Kathryn Breininger is the OASIS co-chair
(kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com) and Farrukh Najmi, the technical lead
(farrukh.najmi@sun.com).

Thanks.