Re: Partial executability/ determinism of a Chor description language

I suppose in this case you could (given the choreography definition,
which may contain XPath) simulate the effect of submitting an order,
without submitting it, and determine that it wouldn't be accepted. But
you couldn't really obtain assurance of acceptance, because there's no
guarantee all relevant processing criteria are visible to you (e.g. the
seller may reject your order because you have bad credit. You don't know
this until the seller does a credit query).

--Jon