Re: internal vs external

Alas one of the problems of working over here (in Europe) is that I get
a this first thing in the morning. It's difficult to interject into
such a debate but here goes ....

Point 1.

I don't think that we should concern ourselves for the moment about
language issues.

Point 2.
The privacy or publication of behaviour (I use this as a metaphor for
choreography) should be viewed from the point of view of the provider
of the service under discussion. Thus in JJ's Boeing case the supplier
makes available that part of the behaviour
that they wish to make public and no more. If Boeing want more details,
then they want internal behaviour and they can have
that but imho it isn't what this group is focussed on doing. So it is
out of scope.

Point 3.
Having dismissed language issues I'll bring them back. If in the
example above we can use some scoping operator to rule in
or rule out behaviour (you can read make visible and make invisible)
then I'm all for it. If we can have an operator that allows
us to control what is visible and what is not from the external
behaviour prespective then that would be minimally sufficient.

Point 4.
Use cases and requirements must exist in order to understand such a
scoping operator and what it might need to do.