Re: internal vs external

Martin Chapman wrote:
> surely the crux of the matter is whether a choreo langauge needs different
> constructs for  internal and external defintions. If there are no
> differences in  constructs required, it is a design choice as to what one
> exposes. Can we think of any any constructs that are required in one but not
> the other?

BPEL 1.1 has a core language plus "Extensions for Executable Processes"
and "Extensions for Business Protocols". So they actually have some
overlap (the core stuff) but there is stuff that only applies to the
descriptive (external) view and stuff that only applies to the
executable (internal) view. It appears that the overlap area is the bulk
of the spec, however.

--Jon