Re: Uses of the WS Choreography Spec

Hi,

> "Burdett, David" wrote:

> 1. Detailed message format independence. Business documents
> necessarily vary in their structure, for eaxmple: a) Invoices in the
> US include sales tax whereas in Europe they contain VAT, or b) line
> items on travel related invoice could contain flight segment
> information. This means that the choreography defintion should be
> independent of any specific document format.

As you says, message format can vary.
I hit on another problem.
I wonder what to do if we need to use the value of the tax variable to
contorol the flow in orchestration.
We may have to refer the VAT value as tax value...

I think we need a concept of semantics to correspond these variables.
---
Yoko Seki
Hitachi, Ltd.
mail-to:y-seki@sdl.hitachi.co.jp