RE: two-phase (from RE: General Choreography and Bi-lateral Choreography)

Yaron:

Isn't that the expression of a message exchange pattern?

When you talk about RM, do you include several levels of RM such as:
a) the message got there
b) a) + the message was valid with respect to a message schema
c) b) or a) + the message was processed without exception by the
receiving system of record(s), what even it is (they are).

Each level might require one (or a series) of signals.

In my opinion, a choreography cannot be defined without all these levels
of RM.

JJ-