Re: [Requirements] Non-requirement for MEPs

I don' t think anybody suggesting not to use WSDL. There were suggestions
to define the business message exchanges
or business signals which could be mapped to basic MEPs..
As you are pointing out if basic MEPs could not map all our needs, then we
might have to define additional MEPs.

Regards
Mayilraj