Re: [Requirements] Non-requirement for MEPs

I agree and disagree with Assaf. Given the two year timeframe we need
to concentrate on core material. That is without doubt stating the
obvious. Therefore concentrating on, that is having a primary focus on,
  Choreographing  Web Services seems logical. However the fact that, at
the face to face at least, we may based our formal model around the
pi-calculus does lend itself to a wider scope.

So I would also say that we should remain aware of the possible
extra-curricula use to which our work may be put.

There seems to be a general movement towards this focus. I think only a
few people (myself included) have suggested that the work may be more
general. And I think it right to point this out. What has not been said
is that we change our focus. I think it is a recognition that the work
we embark upon has wider applicability and not a request to change the
focus.

Cheers

Steve T