Re: Definition of Terms

Hi,

a remark on 'control' (or maybe a question). I assume that your definition of
'message' is abstract, i.e. does not imply asynchronous transmission between
sender and receiver. If this is so, then in context of synchronous
invocations some control is applied from the invoking party since it controls
when the receiving party has to respond, i.e., receives the 'message'.

The definition of 'control' in general is difficult. Maybe a distinction has
to be made between controlling the definition vs. controlling the execution
(i.e., type vs. instance).

Thanks,

Christoph

Christoph Bussler