RE: Dubray paper comments + questions

Jon, Howard:

I also agree to the extent that ws-chor should not produce something
that is complex to use for simple cases. The key in adopting new
technologies is the "cost of entry" versus the benefits. I can speak
from a specific experience that it is not that trivial to weight the
benefits of BPM/ws-chor concepts with respect to the rigidity of a
choreography definition for instance. I personally thought that it was
clear, but obviously either I was wrong or it was harder for some other
people to see these benefits or it required too complex of an
infrastructure to deal with.

It is important to distinguish a design benefit (which do not require a
specific run-time implementation, i.e. could still hard code what is
going on), from the benefit of a run-time enforcement/execution of the
choreography.

Jean-Jacques