RE: Revised: Mission Statement

This looks good to me.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Yaron Y. Goland [mailto:ygoland@bea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 2:07 PM
To: Bonneau, Richard; Assaf Arkin
Cc: Jean-Jacques Dubray; public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: RE: Revised: Mission Statement

Indeed it should be. I also talked with Jean-Jacques and we agreed to a
minor change that resolves his objection. Here is the new version:

The mission of the W3C Web Service Choreography Working Group is to create a
machine readable XML language minimally based on WSDL 1.2 that can
declaratively model the set of message sequences a group of cooperating web
service peers exchange for the purpose of promoting interoperability and
enabling automated validation of each peer's conformance to the message
sequence definition.

		Yaron