RE: FW: BPSS_f2f_june03.ppt

Another big advantage of using MOF is that you can readily store the
corresponding definitions (e.g. choreography definitions) in a MOF
compliant repository which are standard components.

There is also very little constraints (as I understand it) to take a
metamodel and make it MOF compliant.

Jean-Jacques