RE: More requirement

Yaron:

>>BPSS has chosen one of a number of possible MEPs and each MEP has its
own
>>benefits and drawbacks that I don't believe this group needs to
address.
>>In
>>fact I expect that each industry will pick the MEPs that best meet
their
>>functional and legal requirements. Therefore I would propose that our
job
>>is
>>to enable the creation of such MEPs rather than specifying exactly
what
>>they
>>are.
[JJ] +1

>>As such I would propose rewriting Jean-Jacques' proposed requirement
as:

>>The WS-Chor message sequence description language MUST take into
>>consideration the need to manage signals where a signal is defined as
an
>>application level processing error that is expressed as a message
visible
>>by
>>other partners in the choreography.
[JJ] I am not sure I would translate it this way. Signals are not just
application level processing error messages. You may also have "message
format errors" that could be trapped above the system of record.

I would suggest:

>>The WS-Chor message sequence description language MUST take into
>>consideration the need to manage signals where a signal is defined as
<a choreography state synchronization mechanism> that is expressed as a
<standard> message visible
>>by
>>other partners in the choreography.

Dubray
>>> Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 2:51 AM
>>> To: 'WS Chor Public'
>>> Subject: More requirement
>>>

>>> I would like to add another requirement:
>>>
>>> The WSC-Languange MUST provide specific Message Exchange Pattern
>>> templates that establish a reliable state of the WSC-instance when
>>> needed.
>>>
>>> This requirement is essential since RM itself is not enough to
guaranty
>>> that the state of the choreography is identically represented in
each
>>> party. For instance a party sends a message with an incorrect
format. If

>>> jjd@eigner.com