RE: Revised: Mission Statement

I think Mike has made a good point here. If a composition presents a new
wsdl, it has to be hosted somewhere, even if its job is just to delegate out
to the parties (Yaron made a similar point the other week). I thought we had
ruled out this sort of central controller, for autonomous peer-peer
environments.
Thinking about this a little more, the only way I can see nesting of
choreographies is for one choreography to take on the role(s) defined in
another choreography. Something like:

Choreo 1: pay
	role payer
	role payee
	role cardagency

	payer sends payment details to cardagency
	//cardagency verifies and does stuff
	cardagency deposits money from payers card
	cardagency credits money (minus fee) to payees account

Choreo 2: Purchase goods
	role buyer
	role seller
	reuses Choreo 1: buyer=payer, seller=payee

	buyer submits PO
	seller checks warehouse
	seller send invoice to buyer
	buyer submits payment details (kicks off choreo 1)

	blah, blah

Something like that anyway.

Martin.