RE: Revised: Mission Statement

I appreciate the power of recursion as much as anyone <grin> but defining a
service composition as a composition of services is not likely to win us
great praise  for our grasp of the subtlties here.  Could we say "is a
[concatenation | embedding | nesting | combination | whatever combination ]
..."? Or something  other than "composition" anyway.   Or is "composition"
well-defined somewhere else?

Also, we need to keep the other parts of the mision statement in mind here.
If, when when one is combining services to present a single WSDL interface
to the outside world and the global state of the interaction does not have
to be exposed, one is doing that O-word thing rather than "Choreography."
How can we distinguish Composition in the BPEL sense from Composition in the
Choreography sense?