RE: Dubray paper comments + questions

From: Jean-Jacques Dubray <jjd@eigner.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:35:29 -0500
To: "'Assaf Arkin'" <arkin@intalio.com>, "'bhaugen'" <linkage@interaccess.com>, "'Jean-Jacques Dubray'" <jjd@eigner.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Assaf:

>>It's the chicken and egg problem and neither spec is free of that.
[JJ] I think that we had already concluded that this is not really such
a problem. Clearly what ever is the outcome, the specification need to
allow for starting from either point of view: collaboration or
executable business process and derive the other one. I don't think it
is an issue anyways: how could we design a technology that does not
allow for that?

You don't seem to speak about the third level (long-running behavior of
system components). Any thoughts on that level?

JJ-