Introduction

From: Patil, Sanjaykumar <sanjay.patil@iona.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:11:10 -0800
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Cc: "Hurley, Oisin" <oisin.hurley@iona.com>

Hello,

My name is Sanjay Patil and I will be the alternate representative for IONA Technologies to this working group (once my AC rep confirms in reply to this
message).

I am a Distinguished Engineer at IONA and work in the engineering department of the Web services integration platform group. In the past, I have worked on implementing RosettaNet, ebXML, EDI and several other B2B standards. I have actively participated in ebXML and other technical committees under OASIS.

I am keenly interested in the Web services choreography work area and I agree to participate in this working group as per the charter.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by IONA Technologies regarding Web Services choreography.

thanks,
sanjay
IONA Technologies