Introduction

From: Jon Dart <jdart@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:15:33 -0800
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Hello everyone,

My name is Jon Dart, and I will be a representative (alternate
to Bill Eidson) from TIBCO Software on WS-Choreography.

I have been at TIBCO for about 8 years, and have had several
roles, including developer, manager, and architect. I have
represented TIBCO on several Java expert groups.

In the past year, I have worked on TIBCO's B2B server, which
supports numerous XML standards, including SOAP, XML D-SIG,
ebXML, and RosettaNet. I was particularly involved in
security technologies.

Currently, I am a Senior Architect in TIBCO's product
infrastructure group, where I have recently been working
closely with developers of our BusinessWorks BPM product,
primarily on web services and J2EE issues. I have also
been following issues in the other web services
working groups, and have been in contact with our
AC and WG representatives.

I agree to participate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/wscwg-charter last revised 2003/01/14.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by TIBCO
regarding web services choreography.

--Jon