Re: Face to Face info?

Greetings,

      I, for one, would certainly like to see this information posted, as
well as the information regarding the teleconferences, as soon as possible.
We are already skirting the W3C process on this [1] and if we expect
members to attend the face-to-face meeting, these arrangements need to be
detailed immediately in order to reduce the travel costs.

Regards,

D-

[1]
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/groups.html#GeneralMeetings

                      "Francis McCabe"
                      <fgm@fla.fujitsu.c        To:       "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
                      om>                       cc:       public-ws-chor@w3.org
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: Face to Face info?
                      public-ws-chor-req
                      uest@w3.org

                      02/12/2003 01:52
                      PM

The only thing I know is:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2003Jan/0003.html

which implies a meeting at Oracle in Redwood city.

Frank McCabe

hendler@cs.umd.edu