Re: Same model for both Public and Private process ??

Thanks for your feedback !

Can you elaborate what do you mean by "dynamic behavior" ?  Can you give me
an example of an "external behavior" that you cannot be modelled in state
transition diagram so that I can understand better why activity diagram is
a better choice ?  In a state transition diagram, every transition is
either a "send message" or "receive message" to another party, which will
have a "role" defined.  I failed to say why "role" is unclear in state
transition diagram.

I guess I'm talking about the opposite.  I think a "private process" is
richer than a "public process".  By taking away the "process variables",
"conditions", a "private process" will become a "public process".  Is that
true ?

Best regards,
Ricky