Introduction

From: Mayilraj Krishnan <mkrishna@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 09:04:21 -0800
To: martin.chapman@oracle.com, steve@enigmatec.net, ylafon@w3.org, hugo@w3.org
Cc: ksankar@cisco.com, public-ws-chor@w3.org

Hello

My name is Mayilraj Krishnan and (once my AC rep confirms in reply to this
message),
I will be representing Cisco Systems in this working group.

I have been software developer since 1992. I worked in various workflow
product
evaluations and technology selections related to workflow. In Cisco I have
been
developing various commerce applications using Java, XML and Web Services.

I view many emerging "standards" in this space as positive and it merely
states that the Choreography space is complex, same time addressable.
I firmly believe this working group will bring the best open and neutral
standard.

I agree to participate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/wscwg-charter

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Cisco Systems
regarding
web services choreography.

Mayilraj Krishnan
Global Commerce Technology