Contribution on adding explicit transaction demarcation to the WS-Choreography language

From: Mark Little <Mark.Little@arjuna.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:08:26 +0000
To: "public-ws-chor@w3.org" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

I know this is a little late, but simply from the informative point of view I
thought members of this group might find this report interesting. It's work
being conducted as part of the European ADAPT research project.

    http://adapt.ls.fi.upm.es/deliverables/serv-spec-lang.pdf

I think that at least one of the authors is on this public mailing list, if
people want to send comments/questions.

All the best,

Mark.