Re: WS Choreography Model Overview

At 8:00 PM -0800 12/5/03, Nickolas Kavantzas wrote:
>As promised, here is the editor's draft of the WS Choreography Model Overview.
>

>The document can be found at:
>

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Dec/0009.html
>

>--
>Regards,
>
>Nick and David

I'd love to see us flesh out section 3.8 on structured references at
some point -- but at least the hooks are there for doing what it says
in our charter  (section 1.4)  so I can live with this for now, as
long as we make sure to come back and some time and work on this.
Also, I suspect the "document reference" should be a URI, not a URL,
that is could also point to other kinds of resources than text
documents -- I can imagine businesses that want to use URNs to point
to non-web resources, URIs (with the fragids included) to point to
parts of documents, etc.
  -JH

--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)