Re: Why workflow is NOT just a Pi-process

Jean-Jacques Dubray wrote:

> Assaf:
>
> That's great, so I assume that you mean that in the future people
> should refrain to reference Intalio's products to illustrate
> pi-calculus concepts? Or is it okay when somehow it is positive and
> not okay when somehow it does not look as positive?

I don't particularly like the tone of this e-mail.

You somehow equated our product with what you may imagine a pi-calculus
machine looks like. As Greg pointed out, that was a misunderstanding of
what one can do with pi-calculus. I corrected you on those false
assumptions.

If you want to look at a product that draws influence from the
pi-calculus model to provide BPMS capabilities, then by all means do
that. If you want to imagine our product as anything other than what it
is, that's your prerogative. But please, for the 100th time, this is not
the appropriate forum to discuss vendor products.

Assaf