RE: simultaneous execution

I think I prefer PERFORMED

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Ross-Talbot [mailto:steve@enigmatec.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 1:36 AM
To: Burdett, David
Cc: 'Cummins, Fred A'; Mark Little; Assaf Arkin; jdart@tibco.com;
public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: Re: simultaneous execution

I like the term FOLLOWED. I don't like the term EXECUTED. I also like
the term PERFORMED but that is because it fits with the notion of
choreography. Choroegraphies in dance are performed but perhaps in
business FOLLOWED is better.

Cheers

Steve

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 11:23  pm, Burdett, David wrote:

> Fred
>
> One minor comment in line.
>
> David

This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you
are not the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content
but  delete the email and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run
antivirus software on all internet emails we are not liable for any loss or
damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.