Re: simultaneous execution

These are not new objectives. IMO the only issue is, some of the
facilities you were talking about (e.g. identification of choreography
instance) are not a standard part of WSDL nor of common message formats.
So there's potentially a problem there. One possibility (I think this
was suggested) is that we decide these are abstract properties and we
basically defer the problem of realizing them at a concrete message
level, which I could support. If you want to go in a different direction
than this, then I need convincing.

--Jon