RE: Abstract Bindable Choreography

David,

I have a strong feeling that you can get what you want by exstiing
technologies such as UML. In the past I have used use cases and activity
diagrams to express reusable interactions between parties. Diagramtic
notations are explicitly out of scope of our charter, and I'm not sure
if there is any benefit in a specific xml language  to express the same
thing.

Martin.

mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com; Web: http://www.commerceone.com