RE: W3C WS-Choreo WG - Issue 958,

well the w3c needs to get its act together over email addresses:-)

with respect to a refernce to 7.1; this section relates to security
considerations for executing end points that have been "compiled" from a
cdl document. I don’t see what this has to do with a cdl document as a
mime type, but again I might be missing something.

Martin.