Re: It's a wide world out there ...

WSN has just such endpoints wired into the Notify message (specifically,
a Notify message may contain an EPR for the subscription that produced a
message and for the notification producer that produced the subscription).

It's certainly worth considering having these as MAPs (and thus as SOAP
properties generally manifested as headers).