Re: Examples to Resolve Issue LC136

Sorry for the delay.  In case it wasn't clear from the call, that's
exactly my point.

The result in your example 2 is just

addressing non-anon with jabber
addressing non-anon

So I know explicitly that jabber is available, but I don't know
explicitly that mailto is or http is.  The required answer in this case is

addressing non-anon with jabber
addressing non-anon with mailto
addressing non-anon with http
(addressing with non-anon could also appear, I suppose)

however that happens to be realized in angle brackets.